5th Annual Hershey Laxfest
TOURNAMENT DATES: Saturday & Sunday, June 25-26, 2016
|BRACKETS||GRADUATING CLASS/DESCRIPTION||BORN AFTER*|
|2017 AA (Senior AA)||Elite 2017 Club Teams / Rising Seniors
Highly Competitive HS Varsity Teams (consisting mostly of juniors/seniors and strong underclassmen)
|2017 A (Senior A)||2017 Club Teams / Rising Seniors
Competitive HS Varsity Teams (consisting mostly of juniors/seniors and strong underclassmen)
|2018 AA (Junior AA)||Elite 2018 Club Teams /Rising Juniors
Competitive HS Varsity Teams (consisting mostly of juniors and strong underclassmen)
|2018 A (Junior A)||2018 Club / Rising Juniors
HS Varsity Teams (consisting mostly of juniors and strong underclassmen)
|2019 AA (Sophomore AA)||Elite 2019 Club Teams/ Rising Sophomores
Highly Competitive HS Junior Varsity Teams (consisting of sophomores and freshmen)
|2019 A (Sophomore A)||2019 Club Teams
Competitive HS Junior Varsity Teams (consisting of sophomores and freshmen)
|2020 AA (Freshman AA)||Elite 2020 Club Teams (rising 9th graders)||8/31/01|
|2020 A (Freshman A)||2020 Club Teams (rising 9th graders)||8/31/01|
- Club teams organized by graduation year must enter the brackets indicated above. We will have two levels at each graduation year. Elite teams are asked to register in the AA Bracket.
- High school teams or clubs that are not organized by graduation year should sign up with the following understanding:
- VARSITY brackets will consists primarily of juniors and seniors.
- JV brackets will include rising freshmen and sophomores;
- Underclassmen can play “up” (must be capable of playing with older, more talented players in the judgment of the coach – size/skill/experience should be taken into consideration)
- Upperclassman (juniors/seniors) cannot play “down” without permission based on exceptional or extenuating circumstances.
- Any player can play “up” in an older division. No player may play “down” in a younger division (absent permission based on exceptional or extenuating circumstances).
Roster Certification: Program Directors and/or Coaches are required to review their rosters and certify as to team compliance with age requirements during registration process, and also as to current status of US Lacrosse memberships for players on the roster.
Teams with Compliance Outliers: Tournament Directors reserve the right to audit entries or samples thereof and run edits to identify compliance outliers. In the absence of advance notice and permission based on exceptional or extenuating circumstances, teams with compliance outlier players will lose their spot in the event and forfeit their registration fee.
- All teams play at least 5 games in a Championship Format
- 3 games of Pool Play on Saturday (6/25/16)
- 2 games of Playoffs/Consolations on Sunday (6/26/16) (Note – we try to wrap up all games by 3:00pm on Sun)
- Scheduling: Tournament Directors will endeavor to assign brackets/divisions to either morning or afternoon sessions to limit wait time between games and to avoid remaining on site all day. We encourage all our teams and their entourages to make plans to explore the region’s many amenities, including Hershey Park, Chocolate World, restaurants and historic sites.
- $1250/team if paid in full on or before April 23, 2016 or for clubs registering 3 or more teams
Register Online: Team and player registration is web-enabled.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org